3D Model practise - Hard Drive Cooler... and others

Re: 3D Model practise - Hard Drive Cooler...

Some of those models are pretty kewl, though alot more basic for what I aim for in terms of quality. Photorealism is what I tend to go for, which is useless for game engines at this point in time. Too many polys mostly :p

i think this is one of the best looking ones

Theres no link... just a banner :p

Thats also just a banner...

Yiou trying to show me a model?

hmm no its the link to the image grrr hold on:p
Here can u see it?

car.jpg

Ah I can see it now :p

Yeah that model looks alright. You can definietly tell its an ingame model though.

no its totally custom the autheor did all the modeling its just the model on the game replaces a certain car, all the models you see on the page there actual cars while GTA SA normal models arent sort like a look a like but they use less poly's like on thi one

Sentinelcopy.jpg

Noo, thats not what I actually meant :p

By in game, I meant, using the in game engine to render it all, which with games like this that have high polygon counts, tend to have lower polygon objects, with less effects, etc.

That one looks a bit better.

I wuld be no good at modelling for low poly games though. I don't have the skill for that.

These models have to be below a certain amount to be considered possible to play with.

As games come along, like they are in the next generation, this will become less of an issue, but for now, jaggidy edges (as I like to call them :p) are here to stay.

Isnt that what sites do.. Like to show their products. Because the pictures look perfect, so they must be fake?

Well, if oyu could do that for a site, and get paid, that would be a nice lil side thing/job to do :D

Back
Top Bottom