3D Model practise - Hard Drive Cooler... and others

Re: 3D Model practise - Hard Drive Cooler...

That computer one is amazing..

Im going to use 3D Studio Max 8 - thats 'free'

Ah, I want to update to that. I'm a student so get this software "pretty" cheaply...

More normal map support, and HDR images as standard, plus a few more features I can't remember.

The computer one by the way, I have changed my monitor now :p And, the motherboard/other chips aren't modelled. They are simply flat polys with a texture I found on the net of my chips, hehe. Though the capacitors/CPU fan/heatsink and a few more like that are modelled.

You know what? If you would add two metal cubes and appyle thermal paste on it, it would actually work.

Wow, you did all that? That's very impressive. Iwish I had the skills to do that.

Wow Kage pretty cool you used 3D Studio Max 7? which is better maya or that one??

Hehe, yeah, 3D Studio Max 7.

I've never used Maya, or the other one called Lightwave (not as common now, but seems easier from video tutorials I've seen).

I preferably like 3D Studio Max because its the one I've gotten used to.

Any 3D modeller/Renderer can feel alien at first. Its a matter of preference more than anything with these. They can all do the same stuff.

Very nice dude I like them :)
I use that program to its hard to use lol o well at least for me because I dont get 3d modeling apps
great job though

i Would like to model like that hey kage u should submit that mini cooper to GTA SA mods there is some really kickass models and your looks good but it needs some little touches :)

GTA SA mods? i.e for a game model?

Its too buggy for that :p Plus has loads of errors and stuff.

I'll try building another car though soon. ie, maybe a ferrari?..

I've wanted to model the new Peageuot too, but can't find any blueprints yet for it.

Back
Top Bottom