restarting problem

thanks guys ill go buy some ram sometime this weekend and i was gonna get kingston hyperx 1gb :O depends how much money i have what do u guys think? :D

wait lol last night on that oen stick that was bad i left it oout and it still dose that, so i dont know whats up

Umm are you overlcocking, or any of your components overheating? I don't think its because you have too less RAM. I have a computer with only 256Mb of ram and it plays Generals:Zero hour perfectly, that's because I whacked in a 6600GT AGP version graphics card :D.
That error message is associated with overclocking, I always get that when I'm trying to find the sweet spot of my computers, it can mean that you are pushing your components too far.

alright i know this post got old but i thought i could say this. i tried replacing the ram but no luck so now i took it in to the local pc shop to get it fixed they cleaned it out wih compress air and i bought a new cpu fan cause the one i had before was making noise and one of the guys theree said the heatsink kept getting hot if u guys still have some ideas let me know thanks :D

Every single time i've seen this probelm its either be the Ram, or PSU, a few times its been the mobo, replace ram, if that doesn't work run a memtest to be sure. Switch our PSUs if that doesn't work try a mobo switch. Also make sure you record your temps well its running so after its crashed you go back and read them.

Back
Top Bottom