gaming clan..

Frimon86

In Runtime
I am thinking about starting a multi gaming clan. If anyone is interested we can work out a name and start setting up the websites (servers and hosting) are covered because my host has a really nice special so we will have 5 40 slot servers available to use...

I was thinking about the following games
CS
BF2
COD

I would also like to include medal of honor, but no one here plays it from what I can see in the search threads, if anyone is interested we can get something to work! what do you think?

I am going to go ahead and start the clan myself, if anyone is interested in joing the servers let me know.

I am located in AZ, but I have servers in two locations.
1) CA
2) TX

If you are interested, we can get together and talk.

Frimon86 said:
I am thinking about starting a multi gaming clan. If anyone is interested we can work out a name and start setting up the websites (servers and hosting) are covered because my host has a really nice special so we will have 5 40 slot servers available to use...

I was thinking about the following games
CS
BF2
COD

I would also like to include medal of honor, but no one here plays it from what I can see in the search threads, if anyone is interested we can get something to work! what do you think?
Sounds OK, but I'm a bit worried about the warning in your sig, regarding "the contents may be offensive", explain what you mean, it might be better if you altered that, don't you think?

Brookfield said:
Sounds OK, but I'm a bit worried about the warning in your sig, regarding "the contents may be offensive", explain what you mean, it might be better if you altered that, don't you think?
I think it's meant to be humorous disclaimer with no actual meaning.

Chimaera said:
I think it's meant to be humorous disclaimer with no actual meaning.
Thanks, I'll wait & see what he says, it may mean doctoring his sig, but I hope it won't come to that.

Back
Top Bottom