Macbook

Haha, have fun with the black Macbooks. There's been several cases of the color peeling off even after several hours of purchase and normal use. Apparently, unlike the normal aluminum they use, they paint a coat of black over plastic or aluminum to give it that black color. The only reason I would want one is for normal usage like internet surfing and the silver model's construction. I would probably just use BootCamp too, but I wouldn't trust BootCamp for gaming purposes, the additional programming would probably add additional lag and latency to the hardware.

enough with the mac threads already :rolleyes:

macs suck! i used one for about 5 mins, never again, i hated it..

I'm not a mac fan but that sure looks nice, looks like a large screen on it too. Bet that must have set you back a bit!

rusbo.uk said:
Just like to say, i have just got a new laptop, a MacBook and it is damn sexy! Dont you all wish you had one? I have the black one!!!

www.apple.com/macbook

LOL, Yeah, their design has always been perfect as far as I'm concerned. Alas, they have the hardware to go with it!

You'd be best to put a usefull OS on it though, can I recommend Windows?

Hehe, only poking fun :p

Yup, Apple's R&D department is awesome. I love how they use metals for construction, not feeble plastic like most laptops. However, I love the Macbook's hardware. :D If it wasn't for the Intel Core Duo processor and the ATI Radeon Mobility X1600 GPU, I probably wouldn't pay attention to it.

Hmm...I wonder if you can reformat the hard drive and just do a fresh install of Windows XP...? :D That would be cool.

Mac OS X is okay. A bit confusing at first, but like everything, it's easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Got what for free? The Macbook? Or your 140" projector? All notebooks have higher resolution than PC's do, their LCD displays allow for it.

alvino said:
Yup, Apple's R&D department is awesome. I love how they use metals for construction, not feeble plastic like most laptops. However, I love the Macbook's hardware. :D If it wasn't for the Intel Core Duo processor and the ATI Radeon Mobility X1600 GPU, I probably wouldn't pay attention to it.

Hmm...I wonder if you can reformat the hard drive and just do a fresh install of Windows XP...? :D That would be cool.

You can install Windows XP on it. Using a new tool that Apple released called boot camp. It puts a Bios emulation layer over the EFI interface. Once thats done, you can install Windows on it own. Go into a Mac store and try it out. I went into the one in Edinburgh, it's cool. Can't tell the difference apart from Windows being run on a far sleeker and smarter looking bit of kit.

Back
Top Bottom