What do you use???

lhuser said:
A PC...the way to got. MACs are for lazy people!
not true all the time. but i would definately recommend a mac to people that dont care to learn about advanced functions. ie people that just want to go to one site and nothing else. like my dad. no "advanced" windows crap. mac is annoyingly simple.

I've used both, but I usually use PC's daily. Macs are nice and all, but it'll be a LONG time before it achives PC level in terms of users. A lot of normal consumers don't need Macs and generally view Macs as expensive computers that do essentially the same thing that PCs do. For some that's browsing the internet and for some it's gaming, but unless you really need a Mac for special purposes, normal PCs can do just as much as Macs can.

alvino said:
I've used both, but I usually use PC's daily. Macs are nice and all, but it'll be a LONG time before it achives PC level in terms of users. A lot of normal consumers don't need Macs and generally view Macs as expensive computers that do essentially the same thing that PCs do. For some that's browsing the internet and for some it's gaming, but unless you really need a Mac for special purposes, normal PCs can do just as much as Macs can.
wow. well said.

I have used mac and they are ok for liek webdesign and photoshop and stuff like that
But I mostly prefer PC

Back
Top Bottom