2006 NBA Playoffs

I think the heat will win it all. Don't count Phoenix out yet look what they did against Kobe and the lakers.

Damnit, they beat Dallas tonight. Arghhh!!!! 2-2 series. It's looking good so far. I'm not big on Miami, but realistically, they will win it all. I hope Dallas win the championship though. No one on their team has one a ring before.

Haha, I told you so. Miami is in!!!! I'm going to bet you guys Dallas is next. Dallas vs Miami. I love to see Dallas win since no one on that team has a championship. At the same time, I like the Heat to win because I really want Payton to win one.

YES!! I hate the Pistons, so glad the HEAT got in...Ahah thats like a whole season wasted for them, anything short of a ring for them, is a failure. They had such a great team..aahahhaahhahah

I know. Too bad for Detroit. They had the best record in the whole NBA, all down the drain. THey choked big time. In a way, it's sweet because the Heat never, ever been to the Finals in franchise history.

I knew the heat would win. There taking the championship this year. I can't see the mavericks or the suns stopping the heat.

The Heat during the regular season didn't win any games against the Mavericks or the Suns, which is odd. As good as the Heat team are, they fail to win against the two teams playing in the West, lol. It's going to be damn good Finals either way.

Big game tonight: Dallas Mavericks vs Phoenix Suns (check NBA.com for time). I think it might be on TNT, not sure. Their scheduling on NBA.com is never accurate, but timewise, it is. I want Dallas to win it tonight and get it over with.

Yeah it don't matter who wins. The Heat are going to be the champions. I would like to see Dallas though cause i like Dirk. Although, Nash is canadian.

If it wasn't for Nash, Phoenix wouldn't even be here. I can defintely see the logic of Nash being MVP. I feel he deserves it, but I just hate the Suns for beating the Clippers. Man, I wish the Mavericks would rip them apart tonight at Phoenix. What is with all these arenas with airline names anyways? No one else can afford to build an arena?

Back
Top Bottom