Poksi Pop Can (School Project)

Impruv

In Runtime
we need to design our own pop...i made poksi (pepsi+coke) and we had to design the can itself.....this is what i came up with....

V1
poksican9jg.png

V2
poksican21ht.png

any comments would be great!

Which one is better?

#1 looks alot more older and gives you a warm feeling

#2 looks more modern and gives you a very cool color feeling.

the I in #1 doesnt stick out enough as well. Both #1 and #2 are good overall and it's a tough pick. I think #2 would be better for a younger crowd, particularly white / american culture and not the hip-hop culture. Would go over well with more famos high class.

#2 would go over better with older people and the hip-hop / hardcore crowd. For younger people #2 will attract the less smart ones I believe.

EDIT: The straight angle of the writing is what also makes #1 look like it's older. It's one of the main differences between them, the slant of the writing.

#2 looks way better then #1..Go with 2, its way more modern, and flashy, stands out!

second one!!.POKSI is a class name..LMAO.

POKSI!! SMOOTH AS A SNAKE IN A SILK SOCK. GOES DOWN LIKE A HIGH CLASS ******

I like the designs :)

I prefer the second one though. It has a certain style to it, and I also like the little dots on it...like a printer would have.

The colours also go better, and look alot brighter.

The first ones colour red clashes with the grey I think.

now that everyone agrees with the 2nd one....wanna help me think of a slogan for this 'pop'?? what would be a good slogan?

"Pokes you in all the right spots" lol

Back
Top Bottom