athlon 3000+ or 3200+

badninja3

Daemon Poster
okay do i get:
1. amd athlon64 3000+ w/ aftermarket cooler?
2. amd athlon64 3200+ w/ stock cooler?

By aftermarket cooler, I guess you mean something to cool it down better than the standard?

Personally, I'd get the 3000+, and then if you can (better cooling :p), overclock it to a high specked speed, which would easily be faster than the 3200+ for no more money.

Kage said:
By aftermarket cooler, I guess you mean something to cool it down better than the standard?

Personally, I'd get the 3000+, and then if you can (better cooling :p), overclock it to a high specked speed, which would easily be faster than the 3200+ for no more money.
Yeah i heard the 3000 overclocks like hell but does AM2 do the same as the 939 socket?

lhuser said:
nope. 3500+ and 3800+ is what I saw.
what? :confused: i posted links to a 3000+ and 3200+, both am2. maybe u posted in the wrong thread.

Kage said:

yes, i mean a cooler that is better than the stock one

aah. the poll is close. 2 v 3. i need a more decisive victory plz!?!! lol. im just kinda confused.

Back
Top Bottom