Whats a GooD Pc Game? (can play Online)

cs 1.6 all the way, y not source? its so damn easy to get a hs in that game that its not worth playing lol

i agree with gaming_freak, cs 1.6, find a clan and scrim.
source is way too easy, 100% spray=100% headshot.

I like to play Medal of Honor: Allied Assult, its like a 4 year old game but it gets new people on their every single day plus not alot of hackers (cheaters) on that game. I also like COD and BF2

We should all make a clan.... I dont mind paying for servers or hosting and what not. I posted a threard somewhere on here about a clan but no one replyed is everyone else taken up by other clans.

BF 2 is really good but be prepared to get really angry with EA as they are hopeless with fixing bugs to the the point that they generate new bugs in thier patches. if you are going to have a look at call of Duty 2 then you might want to start with Call of Duty and Call of Duty: United Offensive (espieclaly multiplayer). those games are great! F.E.A.R is really good as well but you need a high spec machine to get the most out of it as it is gpahics intensive. Then there are such titles as STALKER which will be out in the next year or maybe ten years.

Back
Top Bottom