making a wikipedia article on computerforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I don't care. I just wanted to actually make him feel the pain...since he's making fun of Canada.

yeah canada has a lot of great exports like, uhh, lumber, maple syrup, amazing hockey players, ;)

and if you are under the age of 13 stop reading here
armorssang is a total idiot, he gets banned, so he says, damn, i better make everyone elses lives miserable too! so he hangs around here, tries bruteforcing arrizx's computer, and makes an ass out of himself
oh and, you can report that kind of thing to wiki and theyll giv u ther ip

<edit> Watch your language. </edit>

This is all getting really tedious, and I am starting to think that some people are starting to enjoy the negative attention, certainly you are all reacting to whoever is doing this all, and giving him exactly what he wants.

ArrizX said:
Glad im on the top of the moron list. Im sorry your unwanted here, but thats your pathedic little life amorssang.
where in the hell did you get that? OMG, what have you, arrizx, me (recon), or john or anybody on that list done to him. he needs to go away. i can see why he attacked me because he either doesnt like my political views, or is not bright enough to debate. but lhuser, he just down right blasted him for his facial hair. WTF?

A quote from billy madison (movie):
At no point in your (amorsang) incoherant ramblings did you even come close to what could be considered a rational thought, everyone is a little bit dumber for [reading] this...may god have mercy on your soul.

<edit> Watch your language. </edit>

boardordi3 and recon, watch your language. Seriously.

This whole thing is hilarious. By getting so stroppy about what (presumably) Amorssang did, you're giving him what he wants. As Root correctly said, it's a forum. It's something written by someone you'll probably never have anything to do with or meet face to face, so why are you letting it get to you so much?

That's the good thing about that dude, total pain in the behind sometimes, but keeps this place entertaining at times. Hahahahaha.

Don't agrue with an idiot for the idiot it will merely pull you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ok, just for the sake of throwing insults back and forth i suggest we throw this thread into the waste basket and start a new one.No one wants to read that garbage about how that fool wrecked a good idea.

I know how these threads turn out and have seen them spiral out out control...So i'm going to save everyone the hassle. In reguards to this thread being closed, please make a new one, and have it so that no one can edit it...except for the author. ;) ...Meaning the article of coarse...

This was a good idea about an article on CF, i would like to see it come to pass.

recon 16 said:
where in the hell did you get that? OMG, what have you, arrizx, me (recon), or john or anybody on that list done to him. he needs to go away. i can see why he attacked me because he either doesnt like my political views, or is not bright enough to debate. but lhuser, he just down right blasted him for his facial hair. WTF?

QUOTE]

I have banned a good 15 of his accounts. He doesnt like being banned ;)

haha, ive also banned a good 5-10 of his accounts, hes gotta be getting up towards 30 accounts now.. moron.

lmao, he didnt attack me though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom