restarting problem

evilmonkey2k6

Solid State Member
whats up ppl ive been have some problems with my pc for the past yr or 2 and i really want to get this fixed heres my specs:
ASUS A7N9X-E Deluxe
AMD Athlon XP 3200+ 2.2ghz Barton
Maxtor 80GB 7400rpm 8mb cache
1X 256 MB PC3200 400mhz (dunno which brand)
1X DVD-RW (Pioneer DVR-109)
ATI All-In-Wonder 9600XT 128mb AGP8X
PSU: 115-230 input 500 @ Max watt output (MGE LC-B400ATX) came with my case
2 Side 80mm Blue Led Fans
1 Front 80mm Blue Lef Fan

everytime i would be playing a game (cs 1.6) or using a heavy program my computer would just restart like pressing the restart button or give me a blue screen msg:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0X0000000A (0X56127674, 0x00000007, 0x00000001,
0X804DA74E)

Beginning dump of Physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator Or Technical Support Group for further assistance.

Please tell me what the hells goin on :confused:

ram problem for sure with the games idk why it would shut off during CS 1.6. maybe you ahve other programs running at the same time, but if the computer just shuts off and restarts you might be having power supply problems

actully i closed all the programs i had running when i play cs im guessing its my hard drive cause when the computer restarts something in the inside clicks and if it is a power supply problem is there ane tests i could take to make sure thats it because i dont wanna pay for a power supply and it turns out that it wsent the problem :confused:

are you sure that you dont have any programs on startup because those eat up your ram and you can't turn them off from ctrl, alt, delete. those need to be turned off in the run window

i got the same mssg, i took all mine out, put one in at a tiem foudn out wihc one was messed up... domnt know if OCZ will send me another one... one wokrs good, other dont cuz i got 2 ocz 2 corsair

Back
Top Bottom