iPod?

Apple sucks. Go try to download quicktime without downloading itunes. The binary installer name for the quicktime download is itunessetup.exe. itunes is 60 megabytes, meanwhile quicktime is 2. And If you uninstall itunes you loose quicktime, and itunes automatically puts a bunch of easily exploitable servers onto your computer.

Therefore, apple sucks.

Well, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one to notice that. I say screw quicktime, I use Divx for video, Then MusicMatch for music (Only complaint for music match is the ads)

All these freeware music players ruled before they had ads in them, real one rocked

yeah itunes is the fastest at organizing. when i try to drop a large group of music files into windows media player it bogs down bad. windows search feature is very quick.
i also have yahoo music unlimited free right now, but it is horrificly slow. i would not recomend yahoo music right now as it is very buggy with the drm on the files. i have a lot of problems witht he licensing. i constantly have to renew licenses. it sucks. and the player hogs memory when downloading music. and often freezes on my computer.

I really like iTunes, like most of you, I find it very organized. I still use WMA to watch videos, but that's just my opinion. I wouldn't recommend any other program besides iTunes to manage iPods.

iTunes kicks butt. Quicktime doesn't. Therefore, Quicktime sucks, but iTunes doesn't :D.

Back
Top Bottom