Massacre in Iraq

I give up, you still don't see what you did do you??

I have decided to leave the forum, pop ups is one thing, stubborn ineptitude is another.
Bye

I thought that post was different to the post that was there before...

I see edited by brookfield on the bottom, so I'm sure that everyone will realise what has happened.

Continuing the thread however, did anyone else read in the new that sooldiers are now to be given etiquate of war training, including the rights and wrongs of warfare...

Deathstar said:
I give up, you still don't see what you did do you??

I have decided to leave the forum, pop ups is one thing, stubborn ineptitude is another.
Bye
Bye.

root said:
I thought that post was different to the post that was there before...I see edited by brookfield on the bottom, so I'm sure that everyone will realise what has happened.

I see that Deathstar has left the forum, wise owl, what's your opinion?, PM me if you'd rather, I don't know what he expected :confused: , what a bl**dy muddle!

Brookfield said:
I see that Deathstar has left the forum, wise owl, what's your opinion?, PM me if you'd rather, I don't know what he expected :confused: , what a bl**dy muddle!
A simple explanation why you saw fit to totally edit my post even though you state you "agree with 99% of my observations" might have been seen to be common decency don't you think?

And that will be my last post here

Stop Press: The second incident where 11 Iraqi's were killed has been officially declared that it was the result of a bomb blast.

Brookfield the problem is that in replying to deathstars post. #38 the edit button was pressed, not the reply to...

Deathstar said that he just wated it to be known that even though it was his name on the post it wasn't his views as it had been edited.

(i'm sure this is a simlpe misunderstanding, and really is no reason to leave deathstar).

Stop Press: The second incident where 11 Iraqi's were killed has been officially declared that it was the result of a bomb blast.
Now I don't mean to sound stupid, (because that is what this is going to sound like),

but I'm really not sure what to believe anymore, I mean I watch the news and read the papers, all I see is what I feel may be cover-ups, (like after the first event), I see Iraqi people killing other iraqis just because they are different sects of the same religion, I see soldiers killing people who killed soldiers, who killed other soliders, who killed women who killed men who killed children who clearly did nothing wrong, (but who ever killed whoever will clearly say that they were doing something even if it is just to get themselves out of trouble).

The trouble as I see it, is this.
you can't trust a polititian to tell you the truth,
you can't trust an army general to tell you the truth,
You can't trust an eye witness if the persons killed were his friends,
You can't trust the Iraqi news and I'm not sure you can trust the british or american news since all are based more on what the polititians say rather than actual events,
the more journalists that go out there looking for the real story to report the more journalists come home dead.

Short of actually knowing a soldier who would come back and tell you the truth as a friend no matter what he told his superiors or what was in the news, what are we meant to think? we now live in an age where if we don't see something with our own eyes then we can't even be sure it happened...

lol, go for the BBC. They put the goverment here under so much scrutiny anyway that it won't matter to them what a polititian thinks.

Well, I didn't read much into this, but I heard upon investigation, the families bodys we're, if shot, shot at a long distance. Perhaps, as many believe here, the mixture of anger, revenge, slight lack of judement due to soldiers mental strain over there as well as the fog of war probably all have part to play in this.

Again, another group of innocent casualties that is the norm for any war. A sad but true fact.

Back
Top Bottom