good war movie?

Saving Private Ryan is probably the best war movie ever made. Black Hawk Down isn't bad, but you might as well read the book and know more instead.

Not exactly a war movie but a good one none the less "The Gangs of New York" set in the 1800's ??? it's about Irish immigrants to the states and their "wars", very gory, a good watch :)

well i "aquired" the first episode of Band of Brothers, and I'm watching it right now, it looks great

well, i watched the first episode of band of brothers and.. IT WAS F**KIN AWESOME, i love that show, im gonna go watch the rest of the episodes this weekend, im goin pballin tmrw

Cross of iron-awesome war movie with James Coburn directed by the insane Sam Peckenpah.

How can anyone say Blackhawk Down is a good movie????!?!?! It is pathetic!!! seriously the most americanised, badly directed and most of all wooden acting ever seen since Lassie 3: Lassie Comes Home

Saving Private Ryan is a decent film but nothing special...Spielberg got all this hype over the movie simply becuase of the opening beach scene...people were screaming how "revolutionary...breath taking etc" it was?!!?!?! RIDICULOUS...sure it was alright but cmon hell will freeze over before Spielberg did anything "breathtaking"...if people wanted to see amazing and revolutionary camera work get out: The Man With A Movie Camera, and witness where Spielberg got his ideas from...

Also the ending to Saving Private Ryan was hilariously corny, a tear-jerking salute at the white crosses...

Now for truly great war movies hire: Deer Hunter, Apocalypse Now, Downfall, Shindlers List, The Pianist and of course the great, original, and only All Quiet On The Western Front

Back
Top Bottom