making a wikipedia article on computerforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha someone is really a loser if they waste their time on that. Some people must have nothing better to do. Oh im talking about the idiot that edited it all.

what? It wasnt me. who in the hell do you think it was. Amorssang. Hes just kinda lurking here, with his noob account, that i cant ban yet, hes tried to get my pass, and now hes screwing your artical..

Forget this crap. You were all owned anyways.

Computerforums.org is a technical site that mainly revolves around hardware, software, web design, hosting and programming. At first glance this mighty site with over 13,000 members would seem to be a great place to share your knowledge. Though, upon further look, you notice it's just a place full of pimple-popping noobs and retarded moderators, some of them are even dirty, like Arrizx. Also, there are probably only 50 active members while the other 12,950 are either spam accounts or just abandoned. Many of the active members are extremely arrogant and whiny. I will list top 7 morons on cf to start:

-Arrizx: Once a member now a mod. Arrizx used to be known as Arrizx_Muzik but upon realization that Arrizx was already retarded enough, he changed it back. Arrizx became a mod through self-promotion and an extremely high post count of over 8,000. Arrizx likes to tell people they have no lives but then again who is the one with thousands and thousands of posts? Watch out, Arrizx is also dirty. He conspired to screw one of the members using illegal techniques like stealing passwords. This user name was HRHunterHR. This was after he became a mod, not when he was just a member.

-Recon 16: This young fellow is maybe in the age of 14. He likes to pretend to argue politics with everyone and act as if he's really intelligent. He also runs his own website called www.thepaul.net. Recon 16 also likes Macs. So yes, he's not the brightest.

-Nik00117: This is a common poster on www.computerforums.org. He enjoys making pointless threads in the social lounge. He also enjoys talking about his weightlifting all day. Apparently Germans think they are hot shit. By the way, learn some grammar, thanks.

-natej315: All I gotta say to this lad is...Deck that moron in the face. Who cares what her ex boyfriend thinks. Just hit him and he won't be tough shit anymore! Thanks to Myspace.com for supplying the necessary information. Oh, and please stop making threads about how you don't want to live anymore because of some chick.

-john123: Well, he's just a prick. Hey, that rhymes with chick!

-lhuser: lhuser was a member who was promoted to moderator at the same time Arrizx was. lhuser is Canadian. So, right off the bat we have a problem. lhuser, shave your facial hair, it's scaring me.

-JustinMg67: Ah, Good ol' Justin. Well, this kid was a real rabblerouser. He enjoyed starting arguments whenever he could. One night during a spam attack he blamed triton, a member, for what was happening. triton got screwed and was banned because Justin said triton did it. Well Justin eventually ate shit when triton posted a conversation between the two on computerforums.org. David Lindon, the Admin, banned him. Looks like triton got even.

...More to come!

Glad im on the top of the moron list. Im sorry your unwanted here, but thats your pathedic little life amorssang.

john123 said:
alright, now who the F*CK messed up the article by putting shit up there. luckily wikipedia has an editing history that shows the IP adresses of people who edit the pages.

arrizx, AIM, plz now!!!

Haha, I was wondering about that...:p

No, whether or not, that other guy (Amorssang) did it... however you spell his name.

*sighs*... Odds are, the person behind the crap that is currently on wiki was written by some dumbass that was banned from here a while ago, and thinks it's just plain funny to put all that junk up there.

-lhuser: lhuser was a member who was promoted to moderator at the same time Arrizx was. lhuser is Canadian. So, right off the bat we have a problem. lhuser, shave your facial hair, it's scaring me.

Well, guess what Armorssang? I'll make fun of you!

In a matter of days, your brain has gone all dummy for here. In a matter of seconds, you became a twat! Tommorow, you'll be boiling in soup you little brat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom