Aim buddy list capacity

ya, i memeber, aim was the big thing in 3rd grade. i got aim, in march of last year. cuz i got my new comp and the internet....i had like 3 peeps on my buddy list. it sucked.

Flipper said:
msn - 20
aim - 20

Not really a social kinda guy, and 477 friends is pretty bad...because you never talk to all of them.

no offense, that stinks. here u can have my sn. voodoo child 768. now u have 21 for aim. lol

lol, i had a bunch of ppl 2, i have alot of friends, since AIM 5.9.3861, only holds 200 buddies, i have 2 make another buddylist :) lol. i used 2 have aot more than i had now!!, but i trimmed mine down also, i got: 112+114=226. used 2 have about 400 lol, or 350 i think was the max lol.

Yeah i dont know how many I have on my lsit bu tI know its alllot and most of them are old screen names and people that never sign on lol

Lol, who gets on AIM when they're in 3rd grade? No offense to you guys, but I barely knew how to use a comp when I was like 10. I got into the whole aim-ing thing during middle school and now I got like 103 ppl on my b/l.

Flipper said:
msn - 20
aim - 20

Not really a social kinda guy, and 477 friends is pretty bad...because you never talk to all of them.

JO198780's my s.n, now you got 22 ;) lol.

i dont care, but other people do, dont bring up old threads. they will get mad at you. again idc, but they do.

(they=mods)

joepic said:
Ok, I cannot add anyone else to my buddy list, and not that I really need to, I just want to know why.
Now, I ask everyone I know and some say they can only add around 200 people to their buddy list. Except me, I currently have 477. Why can I add more than other people and vise versa? What determines the capacity of your buddy list?

by the way I have dead aim 4.5 on aim v. 5.5.3599
try getting triton... i think it has like 500 maybe...

Back
Top Bottom