Free CS1.6

i made the resolution to 1024x768, opengl. absolutely none of the servers on the 'internet' list i can go to. they all say 'invalid cd key'. i try to add some in the favorites list but i can only add 2. and half the time it never connects. it just stays at the establishing connection thing.

yea that is why I made the server.. I hope for more people to host... but beat this>> im hosting wiht 7 people that are not laging.. and im folding and talking on msn and download.. and the server is still fast

Anyways, my installer not that good so use this zip.. and click on Cstrike\maps in the zip folder

Copy those maps.. and go to the folder where you installed CS1.6 most of them are installed to:

C:\Program Files\Valve

than find:

\cstrike\maps

than past those maps you copyed from ZIp and now you dont have to download from my server..

Download is right here:

Full map download

becuase the game is non steam.. those servers from internet are Steam games.. and when you connect it will say: no key . Or w.e like that.. that is why I'm hosting a server..

yea.. I knoe that.. Must be somthing wrong with that website.. AND I DONT OWN this program. I just found it and shared it...

I need someones ftp server to host about 300MB's. so People can download it... Please reply to this post if you have a FTP or HTTP that you can put on or me put for people to download it

Back
Top Bottom