Happy B-Day Brookfield

Linux Guru said:
Happy B-Day!!!, i also have to say the photos of the server hosting place are awsome! I can't find where it is though.
See post 20, David has a link :D

Jordan Pardy said:
What'd you get? Money I'd suspect for your age {no offense or anything, I know by the way I worded that made it a little harsh, but no offense meant}
No offence taken, nah, money is for the young, I got no presents, I've only two relations still living, & friends & I have agreed not to send presents to each other, at our age, we have most things already, so it makes it easier.

Brookfield said:
No offence taken, nah, money is for the young, I got no presents, I've only two relations still living, & friends & I have agreed not to send presents to each other, at our age, we have most things already, so it makes it easier.
I see... My grandmother and her friends still exchange gifts (and money), lol, and she's 82 :rolleyes: but everyone is different.

Jordan Pardy said:
I see... My grandmother and her friends still exchange gifts (and money), lol, and she's 82 :rolleyes: but everyone is different.
Yes they are, I've already explained my personal arrangements to you, perhaps it was a mistake to tell you. :(

Back
Top Bottom