compton

Nik00117 said:
Frankly root has a very good point. As a follow employee in burger king said, I live in a bad neighbor all my life, i keep my mouth shut, and don't mess with anything, as long as they leave my kids alone, they can do w/e they want.

As long as you don't invovle yourself it tends not to touch you. Granted sdomtimes it can. But my dream home isn't in COMPTON. Never will be either.
This isn't a criticism, you're a very young dad, there's nothing wrong with that, no doubt you love your children to bits, so you must be anxious, wow!, unfortunately here in Britain there is increasing violence, there has been three stabbings of boys, in the last week, two fatal, one of which was over a few cents, & there were a couple of occasions where kids were seriously injured when they wouldn't hand over their mobile phone [cell phone] no offence intended, but it's getting nearly as bad as some US states, Britain started getting "Americanised" after WW2, that wasn't a bad thing, but not what's happening now, but I'm afraid there's no going back, riots are on the increase, & we have a very bad name abroad in some places, especially at football matches, I'm dreading the World Cup in September, we're sending 100 of our own police, mainly to spot known trouble-makers, & will be equipped with laptops with access to police files/photos, you comments on all this?

Sorry to add to your dread brookfield, but you don't have to wait till september, cause the world cup is this month (June).

I've been reading in the papers that most football rioting, (On behalf of british rioters) is stopped simply by taking awa the passports of known offenders. so it seems that in world cup years if you've been caught up in violence before you can kiss goodbye to anykind of summer holiday..

root said:
Sorry to add to your dread brookfield, but you don't have to wait till September, cause the world cup is this month (June).

I've been reading in the papers that most football rioting, (On behalf of british rioters) is stopped simply by taking awa the passports of known offenders. so it seems that in world cup years if you've been caught up in violence before you can kiss goodbye to anykind of summer holiday..
Oops!, got mixed up, there's something big sportswise in September though :confused:
My pain in the a**e, is Wimbledon, boring boring boring we all know that wimp "clench fist" Henman will fail to reach the finals yet again, I know I don't have to watch it, but because of it, a lot of my favourite programmes are cut out, grrrr!
dousing.gif

I'm currently feeling the same way about big brother, if I wanted to watch 12 social retards get drunk and piss about for 13 weeks I'd go and sit in the park watching the people who'd just finished their A-levels waiting to go uni!

cileskot said:
http://www.comptoncity.org/index.html

read the first paragraph. "Compton is a great place to live, work, and raise a family." i wouldn't be so sure about that. read about the crime rates of compton here:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Compton-California.html

who wants to raise a family in a city that has had double the average crime rate in all categories 5 years in a row???

lol, i just thought it was kind of funny.
I wouldn't want to raise a family there... :S

Back
Top Bottom