Poll for people who dont own a MAC...

in massive excess of an hour, I have to support users who use MACs, have used mac that are public access PC's and use my girlfriends mac, (even use it to browse these forums sometimes)...

I played with one in a shop, got annoyed that it wasnt anything like windows, then left

Haha, you should see my household. I'm completely for the PC and every computer related thing I have is PC related (I am open minded to Macs though) and my sister is completely for Apple products. She has a 40gb iPod (4G), Mac Mini, and Powerbook G4 Titanium. All the software she uses is Mac only and she even uses Macs at work. She uses a G5 PowerMac with some older Apple Cinema Displays.

Nik00117 said:
I don't use paper weights.
Haha, amen.

Although i'll admit it's useful to those who want to edit videos 'n such.

rusbo.uk said:
Its all about macs, they are taking over pc's big time!

Did you ever take a picture of your monitor, you told us a long time ago you would.. i'm still interested to see this demonic monitor you claim to have.

I actually don't like the fact of having a MAC. Although, I know how to upgrade stuff...it's like a PC.The only thing is they make a stupid eject button on the keyboard instead of te drive. Mac's for lazy people!

Back
Top Bottom