how far will they go........

lol, the way that stuff actually works is nothing to do with muscle. It basically increases the ammount of fatty tissue in the muscle, not increasing the muscle size itself! It's not as effective as steroids by any means. Steroids induce muscle growth as it is basically testerone, and this promotes growth rather than distruction of muscle during heavy exercise.

Point and laugh folks, LMAO, coz there really not getting anywhere. If you wanna get big and strong, forget steroids (you'll get bitch tits and your ball sack will shrink, as well as your sex drive), forget this "injecting fat" crap to make yourself look big (and hidious). Start eating a shit load of pasta, lean meats, eggs, Protein suppliments, and take a bit of creatine and do the excercise! Cut out fat.

LMAO!!!

muscles are nice, now that is sickening, i dont know how a girl would find that attractive.

MarxSoccer said:
Those are NOT photoshopped. The first one is Gregg Valentino, biggest recorded bicepts ever

i watched a show on him, his arms exploded or soemthing. it was freaky.

Yeah, I mean, look at Tony Jaa, Bruce Lee (RIP) and Jet Li... they don't look big, but are strong as f#ck. :)

Strength isn't everything though... speed also comes into play.

In later life, say in their sixties, they'll look terrible, their oversized pecs will wither, & hang off their bones, & at that age, steroids if they still take them, will have a serious affect on their system, eventually killing them, so DON'T go down that road guys.
nono.gif

King of Kings said:
the only side effects of creatine iv heard of is acne. and on the subject of bruce lee check this

index.php

If thats true im defiantly not taking it :mad:

Back
Top Bottom