MAC Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
john123 said:
then i can be mod in that section if they actually do make it :D:D:D
well, i dont want to push it... i'd be happy just to see this come true, i dont care about modding it, not saying i wouldnt dont get me wrong, but i dont want to push it... you know what i mean...

Ehh, Arrizx didnt even get a section for Guides, and everyone loved that idea...So you getting a section for mac, im not so sure...But good idea non the less, def will bring more people to the forum!

I wish everyone would be more laid back with more sections, and ideas were actually taken into consideration - lol, it takes one suggestion from one person on certain forums..

such as..computertalk :p

Na im just joking, if David starts adding loads of sections - it will get crowded, and people will just keep asking him to add more, and more.

I don'tthink that there is enough (mac) users on here to credit a section devoted to Macs, though that's just my opinion..

root said:
I don'tthink that there is enough (mac) users on here to credit a section devoted to Macs, though that's just my opinion..
but this would bring more, and that means more $$$ for david when it comes to ad impressions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom