Free e-mail account?

Gmail pisses me off, because its not like an actual site. Its like a Java thing, or flash player thing. IDK, but sometimes it doesnt work the way i want. Id leave it, but everything is under that. So, I might try thunderbird.

is there a way I can use thuderbird or Outlook to view Gmail with? if no what will i be able to use it with?

cause i would prefer using an offline viewer to view my e-mails.
Thanks

ArrizX said:
Uh... Gmail is good. I think you can go to gmail.com and register now.

Im not sure that there is a need for invites, although I could be wrong.
i think that is only with you mobile phone though

ArrizX said:
Gmail pisses me off, because its not like an actual site. Its like a Java thing, or flash player thing. IDK, but sometimes it doesnt work the way i want. Id leave it, but everything is under that. So, I might try thunderbird.
it's written in ajax, i love it, it is what most webpages in the next 10 years are going to be made of, so get used to it. haha. go research "web 2.0"

You can set up Gmail with an email client, but for some reason it also retrieves your sent messages and puts them in your inbox which is a bit annoying, but yeah either gmail or yahoo for me.

john123 said:
yahoo is bringing in a thing where you have to pay for their email services

No, they still have a free service, but for enhanced features like e-mail backups etc you have to pay $19.99. I hardly get important emails or anything anyways, so Yahoo! Mail is fine, but I might try Mozilla Thunderbird.

recon 16 said:
i think that is only with you mobile phone though

it's written in ajax, i love it, it is what most webpages in the next 10 years are going to be made of, so get used to it. haha. go research "web 2.0"

but i dont wanna!

Back
Top Bottom