Will this be fast enough

h25520062

In Runtime
I have an ASUS A8V-E Deluxe socket 939 with onboard 54G WiFi, 64 3200+ 2.00GHz Socket 939 2000MHz bus 512KBCache, Ati 128 bit, with 512mb of ram,
I was wondering if will be fast enough to run pretty decent games like postal 2

should i go pentium is my dads pentium 4 better??? or just update my ram and graphics card

i just want to play postal 2 and its a shitty game compared to doom 3

...No, depending on what the video card is, that is a really nice system. That's actually a very nice processor and a pretty decent motherboard. Even my motherboard is only decent, and it works flawlessly for me. You could use a bit of a RAM upgrade and it would smooth things out, but you're okay where you stand. If you're interested, let me know, and give me a little more information about your RAM. What's the video card though?

EDIT: Could a moderator please move this to the general computer hardware and software main forum? Thanks.

EDIT: Could a moderator please move this to the general computer hardware and software main forum? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
yeah sorry about that

Yeah I was thinking about getting 4 Gb of ram and a 256 graphics card but mainly im going to update my ram the graphics can wait

I have 5 fans + one in the power supply cooling my whole system I have 2 arx brushless, one pentium 4 cooling fan (becuase I just had it) and 1 another random fan Is it cool enough??

and ATI Radeon X1300 PCI-E 256MB DDR2 Video Card I just got it from my old computer like two seconds ago LOL thats weird I just need ram now

King of Kings said:
because youll never need that much dosent matter how cheap it is
fine ill have 2 gigs of ram with 2 gigs left over because I have to buy it in a package of 4 its kind of stupid but its cheap

Back
Top Bottom