Debate me on something

there building a taco bel withing 2 minets of jogging distance from me. should be up in a week. its the talk of the town now lol. my city is packed now. we just got a new jc+ and we have kfc,mcdonnalds,supway,blimpies,pizza hut,blockbuster,hardware store,another movie store,sever gas stations,a cigar shop lol,car washes,dollar general,family dollar,and abunch of other stuff.We have this thing in the town park where we set off fireworks(big fireworks) every year and its realy nice to see.we got a sighn not to long ago that says "welcome to charlestown" and it looks prety freaking cool. its usa themed and everything. My town is kinda small but there packing it full of stuff. even putting in a sttip mall by the new jc! im praying for a eb games to go there

Cool King. My home town has a few houses and that's about it. Lots of trees, gotta drive like 20 minutes to get to civiliation.

King of Kings said:
there building a taco bel withing 2 minets of jogging distance from me. should be up in a week. its the talk of the town now lol. my city is packed now. we just got a new jc+ and we have kfc,mcdonnalds,supway,blimpies,pizza hut,blockbuster,hardware store,another movie store,sever gas stations,a cigar shop lol,car washes,dollar general,family dollar,and abunch of other stuff.We have this thing in the town park where we set off fireworks(big fireworks) every year and its realy nice to see.we got a sighn not to long ago that says "welcome to charlestown" and it looks prety freaking cool. its usa themed and everything. My town is kinda small but there packing it full of stuff. even putting in a sttip mall by the new jc! im praying for a eb games to go there

Sounds exactly like Miltons except for the Sign lol Ours Says (oh em jee) Welcome to Milton

haha

debate whatever you like, this is a social lounge and it's pretty much anything offtopic (goes within reason)...

if you create a topic that you think is likely to cause arguments, don't be surprised if it gets locked or moved away.

if you create a post likely to offend then mark it appropriatly...

word of warning, politics always without fail causes arguments.

Also be aware of what liable means, and don't be surprised if threads that slate a particular company without reason may be moved because liable slander and improper deformation of charector is illegal.

Ruskie said:
Yuck, one of those burritors with that liquid patroleum cheese....I dont know how you eat that crap.

Mountain Dew needs to stop coming out with retarded flavors also. Baja Blast? Code Red? What are these, subliminal messages for government bomb testing. I betcha your paying money so they can blow shit up in Baja~!

Oh, and yes, Coke is way better than pepsi. If you drink pepsi your probably emo, a prep, a jock or just kid really wanting to fit it.

mmm... Patroleum cheese, gaahhhhhhh. LOL, its good, so i like it, fake or not. And the flavors are all dramatically different from the original, thats why i love em.

Back
Top Bottom