Debate me on something

This is something this forum could use, a debating section. Someone debate me on the subject of Microsoft trying to get that bill passed where they could see what populates peoples harddrives. Of course I would like to favore against it.

I was just meaning that everytime someone starts a controversial debate it always gets out of hand and people fight and get banned. So don't start something to controversial.

Whats life without contraversy :p JK, but I like Taco Bell's Mountin Dew Baja Blast, goes real good with a 1/2 pound cheesy bean and rice burrito :)

ok coke vs pepsie is fine with me. Ill go first. Pepsie is a rip off of coke!! Coke will allways be origional and number 1!

xguynameddavex said:
Whats life without contraversy :p JK, but I like Taco Bell's Mountin Dew Baja Blast, goes real good with a 1/2 pound cheesy bean and rice burrito :)

Yuck, one of those burritors with that liquid patroleum cheese....I dont know how you eat that crap.

Mountain Dew needs to stop coming out with retarded flavors also. Baja Blast? Code Red? What are these, subliminal messages for government bomb testing. I betcha your paying money so they can blow shit up in Baja~!

Oh, and yes, Coke is way better than pepsi. If you drink pepsi your probably emo, a prep, a jock or just kid really wanting to fit it.

Coke is better

And Taco Bell food rocks! The baja blast mountain dew is good, goes good with my number 6 chicken supreme chalupa's and a soft taco..sometimes hard depending on what mood I'm in.

We don't have any Taco Bell near by, they used to be with KFC but that changed awhile ago. I used to like Taco Bell. As for pop i'll pretty much drink any kinda im addicted, i go through like 6 2LT bottles of pop every 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom