Massacre in Iraq

THERES NO WAY TO TELL IF THEY ARE TALIBAN OR NOT, WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT???

im not saying what was done was right, AT ALL, im just saying that its not any more murdering than they did to our people, were the people in the planes soldiers, were they innocent? Yes.

Your right we should be on a higher level than them and maintain our cool.

AGAIN, im not saying what was done was right. All im saying is that this is one of the hardest wars weve ever had to fight, because we dont know who is civilian and who is taliban.

Im sorry i have no respect or sorrow for the enemies of our war, if majority didnt want this, they should have done something about it before it even started.

To be honest, marines are fighting for our country, you shouldnt have a problem with my country being protected, my country making sure we can sleep at night so we dont have to sleep in fear of terrorist attacks, it doesnt make any sense that you do.

unfortunatly it is true that it is far easier to attack a minority that are causing troule than it is to employ extra people to protect a majority of peaceful people.

sad as it is, attack is sometimes the best form of defence. and whilst that is true there will be some people killed in genuine accidents, but there will also people people on both side killed deliberatly, either by direct attack or blind retaliation.

Little children who are too small to hold a gun cannot possibly be taliban. I give up on trying to helping you to understand the situation.

uhm 2 children were killed, i looked it up, it was on accident, and they were 12...

old enough to hold a gun.

If their parents or leader told them to...

natej315 said:
Thats horrible :( it really is, Dang the iraqis why did they do it?
What? listen, get it straight, Americans did it to the Iraqi's...what are you on??

One day & it's started, Dave & Nate, watch it! I'm not closing this for the sake of you two, one more post in the same vein & you'll get the rough edge of my tongue, & you wouldn't want that!

xguynameddavex said this earlier...this is WAR. This isnt two countries getting together to on the swimg sets. Soldiers (on both sides) see death EVERYDAY. They are under extreme pressure from chain of command and orders. I'm sorry, but until I've been in a war where my life is at stake 24/7, my friends are dying, and the world seems so dark that I'd probably want to kill myself, I'm not going to get in a hissy fit over this. People snap. Thats it. You know what? I could snap too. Yes, I am saying that its possible that I could do something like that. I just don't know, and niether do most on this board, what war is really like.

To not raise any further arguments, but it is also very important to remember WE are the invading country, WE are trespassing in IRAQ, not the other way round.

The decision was made by the invaders that it was in the best interests of the Iraqi people that they needed to be liberated, also not to forget that the US financed Saddam Hussein, provided him with the majority of the weapons and technology when the US was fighting Iran, and Iraq was an ally, at time, the crimes against humanity were conveniently forgotton.

Back
Top Bottom