California ID card.

badninja3

Daemon Poster
okay, i lost my school id. and i dont have a license. and im taking the SAT's this saturday and i need a valid id for it.

my question is, do they print out the card on the spot? or do they have to mail it?

they will? well anyway im just gonna look for my old school id's. and if i cant find them, the SAT people said i can go to my school and ask for some kind of "school ID form" idk. if i dont find an old id, then im going to my school to ask them about it.

yeah, passports and birth certificates are ALMOST always legal ID's. But you will probably be able to get your id from the school, so thats good.

Rabblerouser said:
yeah, passports and birth certificates are ALMOST always legal ID's. But you will probably be able to get your id from the school, so thats good.
ya. i dont wanna have to make my parents look for some old documents. lol.

An official California ID card obtained from the DMV can be given on the spot. I had a Driver's License change from another state by going to the DMV and wham, bam, thank you maam, I got a new California Driver's License right there on the spot. I also had an ID made too, but I don't need it anymore since I got the license.

oh cool. so if my school cant help me, i can (schedule an appointment then) go to the dmv and get my id there. cool. thanks guys for the fast responses.

yeah, they print em out on the spot in just a couple mins, you may want to check it out now though, sometimes you have to make an appointment.

you need I'ds to take school tests... surely the teachers could identify you and know if you wern't the persona that's been turning up for classes!

Back
Top Bottom