Myspace

the reason i probs hate it is because of all the little kids thinking there cool by posting gay backgrounds and stuff. suppose it can be useful

lol... are you a little kid though who has a barbie background and text you cannot read?

I have never known a person in real life that had a myspace and was sombody to look up too. Personally I hate it, its far too immature. Like all my friends ahve them they are like DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE, and i'm no, they are like why, and i'm like because its gay... Frankly IDC for it once tried to maintain a blog, it just gets lost, and frankly some of those backgrounds are freaking annoying! There one girl shes like 13, and shes all acting like this and that and talking about how great myspace is. And i'm like your gay... Mypsace is gay... It really is, if I want to meet sombody or keep in touch this is what I do, i get thier e-mail or MSN, AIM address or w/e. Plus most things on Myspace blog is like

LIKE OMGOS! I like toTaLlY HaD So MuCh FuN LaSt NiGht

ANY WHO I GOTTA GO! PEACE!

LIKE OMGERZ!

its like gee thanks for teh wonderfully incrediably annoying,a nd short "paragrah"

I'm on myspace... and I actually know everyone on my friends list in real life, (even the girls that are on it!!!)!!...

The best thing about myspace is the emo kids, it's fun to laugh at them!!!
I saw someone who looked a bit emo in a pub on friday night, so I walked up to him and said...
"Are you on MySpace?"
he said "Yes..."
I said, "I thought so..." then I laughed at him and walked off...

that said I do use myspace to keep in contact with friends, in particular those that live away from me, and those that are currently travelling...
I'm also a member of a Myspace group, (that is devoted to the city where I live), because it tells me when good gigs will happen in the city.

LoL emo kids are spreading in my town!!!

I went to this cafe were they have pipes were everyone smokes dont remember the name and its like a internet, lounge cafe really cool we went out with some friends to check it out. It was infested with emo's we were like wtf lets get the hell outta here.

Im starting to think there a plague or something there spreading a frined just turned into one but hes still the same with me but i dont hang out with him a lot anymore cause hes friends are emos...

Back
Top Bottom