Can we please get rep fixed?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
I was just wondering if there is anyway we can get the reputation bars fixed so they actually move. I think they are a very good thing to have on a forum and it would be nice for them to work right.

Agreed! Ive been wondering the same thing, if it doesnt work, then why doesnt someone fix it. Im sure it can be fixed in a half hour or soo.. It would be nice to see who really is helping ect ect...Just something else to achieve other then posts. Reputation cant be spamed to, it's earned and that why we need it..!

It would be nice, but then again it would suck. Because I have been gettin alot of bad rep from all the noob people that I have warred. Mainly amorssangs accounts. But some from computergens old accounts.

Other then stupid people like them its all good. But people like them totally ruin it. And I only know who its from because a mod (nice little feature!)

But, reguadess id like to see it working.

ArrizX said:
It would be nice, but then again it would suck. Because I have been gettin alot of bad rep from all the noob people that I have warred. Mainly amorssangs accounts. But some from computergens old accounts.

Other then stupid people like them its all good. But people like them totally ruin it. And I only know who its from because a mod (nice little feature!)

But, reguadess id like to see it working.
I dont think newbs have reputaion points to give out, or do they....

check user cp
lol Arrrizx

and Amish Kid yes I guess that it would be cool if we could get hte rep points fixed lol but none the less I dont think that it matters that much does it? lol

Back
Top Bottom