Myspace

afterlife011banner.jpg

Thats freaking great

I have myspace and about 80 people on it.

I just love meeting new people (Have met a few people from online, 20 or so to be specific, but most of those were at a forum meet) Only 2 people not in a group so far, one from myspace and one from XY.

Lots of my friends have it lol but im to lazy to create one and post picas and stuff lol

MySpace is a great way to meet people and learn about new bands starting up, after all, that's what Tom Anderson's (the creator of MySpace) original intent was. The only thing I hate is the people who add EVERYONE they find (even though they don't know them) and brag about it. Then you end up with them having well over 1000+ friends of whom 90% are total strangers. Another is those who make dumb bulletins telling others to comment on their pictures and other shit or bragging about how many comments they have or telling others openly to quickly comment so they can reach a certain number of comments. Then theres my personal favorite: those idiots who make the dumb, "if you don't repost this bulletin, some serial killer will murder you" bulletins. :rolleyes: Oooh, I'm so scared. :p

www.myspace.com/natej315
Yeah so you wont be able to see anything unless i add you to friends :D

I hate my space but I got one
I hate how the girls post fake pictures of them selves I wont get to detailed but i hate how thy like to reveal themselves and they are like 9 years old and doing this lol
plus ppl post pics of them drinking and smoking
(IM NOT YELLING IM JUST MERELY SAYING)

yeah.....
plus the bulletins ppl post they are like do this or you wil be doomed lol

Personally I dislike Myspace intensely, but a lot of my friends have on to promote their music.

I can see where it could come in useful, but you won't find me registering for a page.

(watch now in 4 weeks time I will be making a myspace page lol)

Back
Top Bottom