AMD or Intel

mudda_fudda

Baseband Member
Simple as this what company do you like better. AMD or Intel, doesnt matter in what catorgory just overall what you like better

I'm not bias of either, just whatever one has faster processors out. Right now I like intel more just because they have conroe comming which is going to be awesome.

i said amd, b/c i like the simplicity in memory controller/northbridge.

its much easier to tell which board uses CFire/SLI with AMD boards.
i like amd's integrated memory controller because it makes fsb much less confusing. lol. there's less multipliers/dividers/etc. lol. i guess i could learn intel's ways, but im too lazy.

I like whichever one's faster. I've used AMD because it was first to use 64-bit, and proven faster than Intel. Now, Intel looks to be coming out with good stuff. So I'm going to say AMD still because they're pretty much the same as of now. Core Duo looks good but don't see any outstanding specs or benchmarks on it. Unless someone can show me otherwise.

We need an "Ultimante Thread: AMD vs. Intel!"

Lol, :rolleyes:

Intel, just because ive used my friends Amd, and it blew, and its supposed to compete with my intel, yeah right.

Intel, Conroe mainly, but im looking forward to Woodcrest blowing the opteron out of the water :D But Intels are easier to work with. The memory dividers are very simple. 1:2, 2:3, 4:5. AMDs are more annoying to work with.

lol, look at the poll. lol, how the tables have turned over the past year. Guessing theres not as many fan boys here as I originally thought.

Back
Top Bottom