glow sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blonde said:
Do you understand the meaning of my name? IT AINT BLONDE FOR NOTHING!
Ooooo, am I supposed to be frightened?, OK, what does Blonde mean, I'm all agog.

Look out g-guys,.....is it a bird?......is it a plane? , no, it's [drum roll] er, um,..... Blonde?

Tweez said:
Anyone who drives a car deserves to die, They are slowly killing everyone with there stolen, refined, middle eastern, crude oil, spewing forth from gas guzzleing monster trucks that pass for automobles....unless you drive some electric battery powered shoebox...peace and love and treehugging happyness....PS cat converters are a load of BS.
Brilliant, no monster trucks, [the ones transporting your food] no trade, [er & no, the railways couldn't cope with the extra capacity] no trade, no goods, no goods, starvation, well thought out, not!...get real, by the way, you've had a scintillating two days on CF!!!
Catalysers have recently undergone stringent tests in England & the results show that they produce 22% less carbon monoxide than the old silencers, also, in this country there are compulsory annual Ministery of Transport tests, if your cat is emitting above the limit of CM, you get a fail, & you can't legally drive your car away.

John, I've got an idea for you. Find some radioactive material and rub it all over your body. Then make it into a liquid and drink it. You'll glow like nothing before. I've done this before, its soooooo coooool.

neodude112320 said:
I think it is a good idea,i must try it,good idea john!
NO, it is not a "good idea", I'm amazed you said that, didn't you see my reply to him, what are you, blind?? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom