where do old pc's go?

badninja3

Daemon Poster
u kno how on spring cleaning(or w/e its called), ppl throw out their old stuff, sometimes computers? where do the computers go? im wondering cuz i wanna see if i can scrap together a nice web browsing computer for (almost)free. lol.

does anybody know if the goodwill holds on to old computers?

They get trashed, destroyed, stripped down for gold, then recycled.

Just go and route in the rubbish..in skips etc

you could ask your school (if you are in school) if they are throwing out any old computers, and if they would give them to you for a small price or freee. ive heard of people doign that before.

cileskot said:
you could ask your school (if you are in school) if they are throwing out any old computers, and if they would give them to you for a small price or freee. ive heard of people doign that before.
actually, that sounds like a good idea. my school is building a "technology center" to be used this fall, adn they're upgrading all their pc's. actually, they're macs. i dont know what kind tho. iMac i think. they're the colored ones with the pc built into the monitor. <-- haha, that describes all macs. anyway, they come in blue, orange, adn green.

I live in australia and were i live twice a year everybody in our area put out all there junk so that the garbage trucks pick it all up 2 take it to tha tip,so when everybody puts them out,i pick up all the computers and use them and ussually strip them,the best computer i found had a p3 800 Mh processor wit a 10 gb hdd

How much is almost for free... I may have something for you! Pm me if you are interested.

last week when my friend slept over on a school day, and next day was garbage day, me and my friend went to look for shit, and we found a 66mhz pc with a 5 1/2 floppy drive with a lock. hilarious. we took the keyboard and snapped it.

Back
Top Bottom