the weather here today was...obnoxious

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
well it was 34 degrees celcius, but with humidity, it was 42 degrees, and the was an extreme heat alert, a smog alert, and humidex alert. the power is getting imported from the states now to supply the demand of airconditioners and stuff, lol. its gunna rain tomorow, but 7 teens from some highschool passed out and one is in critical condition. it was f*ckin really hot, and we had to stay in for the whole day, and some ADHD kid with a mental disorderr was blaming the teachers.

anyways, discuss hot weather and how hot it was today around ur place.

today was around 91 degrees Fahrenhiet(32 degrees Celius). sun was strong! got a tan in the car on the way to the barber, lol. no humidity, clear blue sky. it seems like New York went from Winter directly to Summer with this drastic weater change.

oooooh, dominican republic :) looks like the island from "Far Cry"

Isla_Saona.jpg

where abouts do u live john? the weather u are describing seems the exact same as me...

here in illinois, its been unbearable. my friend and i were skateboarding the other day and he and i both threw up right there on the sidewalk from the heat, lol. there were some days where it got up to the high 70's (fareinheit) during january, which is very rare. its gonna be a HOT summer

i live in mississauga, ON, which is right beside toronto.

edit:cilesknot-where in illinois do you live?

It's not too hot here, just sticky and humid, which, I think, is worse than just having dry heat.

Back
Top Bottom