Happy B-Day Brookfield

Paradox said:
Thanks a lot for the pic, awsome!, just sent the pic on it's own to a friend who'd forgotten my birthday, with the message; "Good job someone remembered my birthday!"

Although they have a computer, they know nothing of manipulation of pics [they're in their 60's] so they thought it was real, awww, bless em.

Thanks again.

Awesome! You're 75 years young eh? May you be blessed with long life. :) So did you get a cake or anything? :D

alvino said:
Awesome! You're 75 years young eh? May you be blessed with long life. :) So did you get a cake or anything? :D
Nah, no cake, & only three card, two from relatives, & one from a friend, but hey!, I'm not complaining, you get used to that as you age!, I do get a chunk of excellent Xmas cake each year from my cousin Jane though, boy, does she makes great cakes!, thick marzipan & soft icing, frosting you call it, but yeah, I had a quiet but pleasant day, thanks for asking

Brookfield said:
Nah, no cake, & only three card, two from relatives, & one from a friend, but hey!, I'm not complaining, you get used to that as you age!, I do get a chunk of excellent Xmas cake each year from my cousin Jane though, boy, does she makes great cakes!, thick marzipan & soft icing, frosting you call it, but yeah, I had a quiet but pleasant day, thanks for asking
Well I hope you got a beer or a scotch in at least ;)

Happy Birthday :)

Back
Top Bottom