Myspace

It was multiple choice?! Darn it...I would've put that you're a dumdum for not having one just for kicks. :p Haha, just kidding. Sorta.

I used to hate it. Now I have 2. 1 is just for a cool site though. The other is for friends. I only have the friends one so I can talk to my friends during summer

its just for little kids imo who want to add shiney backgrounds. maybe im thinking of bebo. i dunno... cba with any of them

Wow, I hate stereotypes. Sure, there are some really annoying and "emo" people on MySpace, but not all use it for those purposes. Not like you guys would understand anyways. :rolleyes:

Have one only to keep incontact with a family member. And a few random friends that i dont see often.

yes. i have one. and i dont get all into it really. i did once. like i went around adding everybody i could even if i didnt know them. but then i started over, i deleted all my friends and started fresh.

now i only use it to talk to real friends and friends that i havent seen in a while. i also use it to talk to relatives. its only "gay" if u make it that way. look at my page. it's not too over-the-top. ive actually had some nice real converstions on myspace.

to say that myspace(and all its users) is dumb and just for stup id little kids and child molesters is like saying that a car is useless just because it has one little scratch on it. plus, the media only shows the bad things about it: the frauds, the suicidals, the molesters, the stockers, etc.

but hey, if u dont take it too seriously then its pretty cool.

(check out my page if u want. link in sig)

Back
Top Bottom