A Vent about Game Hacking

I used to hack in games. It got very old because it made no point to do it because it wasent fun. I got kicked out of games and I was better withought the hacks

^^same, but my friends pay me $35 a pop to mod ther xbox's :D
and then i charge them $15 per hacked map on a halo mod disc

Yeah its sad when people won't play the game propery, its no fun for everyone else and must be boring for them too.

Well, alot of little script kiddies run around with stupid comments while they are shooting you from across the map, that I hate.

On the other hand, I wouldn't take it so seriously, I mean in a way I would but, it is a game. Alof of people that crack the game are just sitting back laughing at their accomplishment, and how pissed off everyone else is gonna get.. I've cracked many games, however, I RARELY release anything to the public

Yeah, I hack all of my shit and do things its not supposed to. But In competition I keep those kind of things locked up. It's just the thrill of doing it thats fun, not using it for personal gain.

King of Kings said:
I used to hack in games. It got very old because it made no point to do it because it wasent fun. I got kicked out of games and I was better withought the hacks

If you were good enough at it they wouldn't be able to kick you :p

I remember the good old CS days, anchor yourself to their server, cant get booted, take control of the system, boot players, do whatever you want, i only did it like.. maybe 5 times, all because people pissed me off

Back
Top Bottom