Help Plz!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
hi at home my dad is the only administrter and im tring to instal halo combat evoved but theres a problem-i've got a limited account :mad: . so i want to get into his with out changing his password but figuring it out any help would be welcomed thx.im confused (and ive tried a lot) :confused:

mongoman said:
hi at home my dad is the only administrter and im tring to instal halo combat evoved but theres a problem-i've got a limited account :mad: . so i want to get into his with out changing his password but figuring it out any help would be welcomed thx.im confused (and ive tried a lot) :confused:
Check your pm's

Hackslayer said:
hacking is illegal duscusing it isn't welcome

This isnt hacking.

Just crack the admin passwords with rainbow table based cracking utlitys like ophcrack.

Than you're going to get busted for playing halo.

There's plenty of ways to compromise a windows box locally.
GIYF - google is your friend.

DJ-CHRIS said:
This isnt hacking.

Just crack the admin passwords with rainbow table based cracking utlitys like ophcrack.

Than you're going to get busted for playing halo.

No but its stil not to be discussed on these forums

mongoman said:
In a word, no, I'm advised it might be legal, but in the circumstances, like, getting into your dad's computer, that's NOT nice, whatever the reason :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom