Your Summer

So, what do you have planned for this summer. My birthday is in June and two days after it im going to florida for three weeks. Yea while im down there besides chatting with my friends I dont want anything to do with computers so I wont be posting lol. After florida Ill probally just be hangen out and doing stuff with friends. What about you?

most of the summer i'll be in michigan wakeboarding, jetskiing, golfing, boating, surfing, u no, the usual ;)

i am going to new york for like 3 days and then some time after summer for like 2 weeks.

universal studios, islands of adventure, and busch gardens!!!!!!

My two big dates are June 16th (end of school party with a lady friend whos a few years older then me some of the poepl here know how much) July 4th, july 24th my birthday, besides that

It goes like this weightlift, run, weightlift some more, work (at a job possibly) go to the pub every few weeks.

Big 5 day or so party / parade in Toronto, it will be fun. It's right around exams however, but I dont have many exams.

Spain for 2 weeks, then "touring" round the UK to see family. Scotland twice, (Edinborough, Glasgow) Then to London - then back home to sunny Manchester..

joxley1990 said:
Spain for 2 weeks, then "touring" round the UK to see family. Scotland twice, (Edinborough, Glasgow) Then to London - then back home to sunny Manchester..

dang, i wish i got to travel....

im going to alaska in 3 weeks, staying for a week.
i'll be making my first computer build in about 4 weeks, once i get back from alaska.
my cousins are coming over for 4th of july, staying about a week.
getting my license beginning of august.
planning on going to six-flags, early august.

i'll also be working. and cleaning the house.
and all my free time will be used for playing video games and spending time here on these forums. :)

(oh, and i'll be watching wrestling ;) did u know ecw is coming back?)

badninja3 said:
im going to alaska in 3 weeks, staying for a week.
i'll be making my first computer build in about 4 weeks, once i get back from alaska.
my cousins are coming over for 4th of july, staying about a week.
getting my license beginning of august.
planning on going to six-flags, early august.

i'll also be working. and cleaning the house.
and all my free time will be used for playing video games and spending time here on these forums. :)

(oh, and i'll be watching wrestling ;) did u know ecw is coming back?)
sounds like a pretty nice summer, but why alaska? yea I new ecw was coming back. Im very mad because I learned yesterday kurt angle was going to it.

Back
Top Bottom