A Vent about Game Hacking

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Dude this is pi**ing me off! Theres this new thing out for the 360, on call of duty it lets you shoot through walls, become invisible, teleport, no one can shoot you

It pi**es me off though! It defeats the purpose of the game!

Every match I join lately Theres someone with it! What the hell is the point in playing a game if its no challenge!? I mean come on! I shot at this one guy, It didnt hit him, he goes invisible and you can only see a faint shadow of him, he runs around behind me and shoots me at like super speed even with me following him!

Then the same guy was shooting me from like, the heavens or some shit. And later He was following my back and forth behind a wall, like.. I would step forward and step back and forward and back 3 times, he followed me the exact number oftimes, which tells me that he must be able to either see through the wall or auto target me. Then I started to run out from behind the wall, he turns and shoots around the bloody corner!!

Another time I had like 20 nades thrown at me from one guy, and if you play you know that you can only have 3 tops (if your a sniper)

Why can't they just play the game like everyone else?!

Paradox said:
It pi**es me off though! It defeats the purpose of the game!

Every match I join lately Theres someone with it! What the hell is the point in playing a game if its no challenge!?
It increases therir e-masculinity and makes them feel like they have larger testicles.

It must be because they fail at reality so they have to reinforce themselves in the virtual world...

I'd report it. They'll probably make a patch, or are doing to correct it.
It won't be just you thats complained.

I hate hackers, they are annoying. They are like WO I PWED YOU! One time I had a agrument with a hacker he was like O I KILLED YOU 15 TIMES HAHA, and I went thing is though buddy I killed you 3 times, and I wasn't using lag hacks, and aim bots. He shut up after that.

The software they use doesnt make them Hackers, They get them off the internet and stick the disc in their drive.

Cheap. Ass. Bastards.

Yeah, they'll soon fix it with a patch I'm sure.

Updates supposedly come rather quick on Xbox Live.

Though, wait a minute, you say they put a disc in? They've already hacked the system to run stuff?...oh dear.

Back
Top Bottom