2006 NBA Playoffs

Man, that 3 by Wade scared me a bit. It was pretty close at the end because of the good 3 point shooting by Miami. The Heat got burned...

Is anyone tired of listening to Charles Barkley on TNT? Damn, he talks too much and the thing is, he's always talking about the same thing over and over and over again. Did I mention he talks too much also? Doesn't even give anyone a chance to elaborate on the game!!! Sheshhh, Chuck-get the hell out of there and go home. Play some golf or something.

I hate him, didnt he talk trash about Kobe while Kobe was on the show"?

Yes he did. He blamed Kobe for losing the game over text messaging on the cell phone. Charles is an idiot. I hate the way he makes his analysis. Sometime, he makes no sense at all. You can tell when Ernie and Kenny try to question CHarles at times about his comments. That Dallas/Phoenix series is a good one. I'm more into that series than the Detroit/Miami series. I still want the Mavericks to win even though I'm not a big fan of that team. I just hate Phoenix for eliminating all the LA teams. I guess I like Miami to win because Detroit's been there a few times already.

Miami got this series won. Detroit choked in the 4th quarter. I think Miami will win the whole thing should they advance. I don't think Dallas or Phoenix can beat Miami.

Yeah Miami is defently going to win the series. When Clevland took Detroit 7 games I knew that Detroit wasn't going past the next round.

yo; i say dallas all the way....and miami vs dalls will be an awesome series; one of the best in the past few years

Back
Top Bottom