PCI?.... no way!

I believe that AGP buses are recognized as PCI buses. I'm not positive, but I seem to remember that on my old computer with an AGP slot, my 6600GT was recognized on a PCI bus.

Whether the driver is up to date or not has little to do with this.. I found out what it was on my own.. I had to install chipset drivers.. it is now recognized as AGP4x.. runs much faster. Thanks for trying to help. I got help from tech-forums.net

My fault, I realized what it was that I was thinking about. I was talking about in the Device Manager, it is listed as a PCI interface device... I think. Or maybe, I'm just committing a stupid. :D

I know that they are old, I acknowledged that the first time.
However, that was not the source of the problem. It was the lack of chipset drivers. I decided to use my old omga drivers, it will be fine considering the newest game this computer will probably ever play is Quake 3.

Bah!
I need a new keyboard.... i'm using the on screen keyboard.... uhhhhahhhg!
:(

Have you installed your chipset drivers for your motherboard??? My card did the same when I first got my pc. As soon as I installed the chipset drivers that came with the motherboard it recognised is as AGP straight away.

Back
Top Bottom