microsoft office 2007

Yup, the Office 2007 Beta 2 is nice. They totally refined the interface and everything. Not bad at all. :) Yeah, Windows Vista Public Beta 2 is coming out soon. I wouldn't really recommend getting it though. At WinHEC in Seattle, Washington Microsoft had some Windows Vista Beta 2 test computers out for people to try and some guy immediately crashed the computer the moment he opened up an application. So yeah, drivers and everything are clearly not ready. I'm actually glad Microsoft delayed Vista till January 2007 because I would rather wait that long and actually have a stable operating system rather than getting it this year and having one half-assed operating system.

what do you mean "crashed the system". thats what microsoft wants it to do so people give feedback so they can fix what is wrong.

I have downloaded the Office Professional pack, and I like it, the new redesigned user interface takes a little bit of getting used to in Word, but Outlook looks good with new looking calender etc. I haven't tried, publisher, excel, powerpoint and there is something called Infopath which I have no idea about.

It appears that Microsoft have actually done something good for a change, but I want to try this for a couple of months to give it a thorough testing. Also it looks like the whole reviewing and altering of documents has been improved tenfold....

john123 said:
what do you mean "crashed the system". thats what microsoft wants it to do so people give feedback so they can fix what is wrong.

It crashed. Have you not seen a computer crash? Yeah, I know why they have people test Betas, but I was just saying that if you're looking to use the Windows Vista Public Beta 2 to replace your current Windows XP, don't bother.

Back
Top Bottom