stupid pushpin messed up my printer

Paradox said:
I remember many people getting banned for 3 days for double posting after being warned, now there is no rule about it.

Nice.
You've made your point, but my point still stands I'm afraid, can I go & have lunch now?, it's past mid-day here, & I'm starving! lol.

I suppose so :p although I think a rule should be made about the double posting.

Ignorancy...such a horrible thing.

Attention mods, please excuse Paradox's multi-posts this once, as you can see, he & I are thrashing out a point, & quite amiably, thanks
thumbs.gif

MSFanBoy said:
I suppose so :p although I think a rule should be made about the double posting.

Ignorancy...such a horrible thing.
Er, ignorancy, I resent that, careful! :mad: Paradox & I are discussing this in a level-headed way, keep out of it.

Jesus, you guys like to make fights with mods about anything, just leave it out! They're just trying to do their job. It's quite hard you know..

And how would you know joxley? By being a mod of a forum with 20 members?

Also Brookfield...didn't know you were still acting like that and all...lol I thought it was done and you actually did double post..:p

Kicking the all in one :p The most efficient way...I should make a commercial for like...lexmark...and have someone with an HP printer and it won't work so they're kicking it...then a lexmark printer just drops down...:D im gonna be famous.

MSFanBoy said:
And how would you know joxley? By being a mod of a forum with 20 members?

At least I am trying. It has been opened less than a month, so I cant expect to have loads of members..

Ask every single person who goes on there, they like the place, ask Dev0115, ArrizX, Tommy Boy, lhuser. Evan Brookfield wants a go at being mod when we need it.

And secondly, yes I do find it hard enough, I'm the administrator of the site, so I have alot more to do than general mods.

But yeah I would know, and I do find it hard, fitting it all in, while in the middle of my GCSE's. I would like to see you open your own forum and not find it hard. I mean ask David for instance, I bet he finds it very hard.

And, you haven't evan been on my forum, so dont pass comments until you have tried and tested it.

David is different...he owns multiple forums and multiple websites...and I have been an assistant admin with full access on a forum with about 150 members before...over 100 were active...wasn't much hard..so I have tried...so calm down.

Back
Top Bottom