Stop trying.. (someone trying to get my msn pw)

ArrizX said:
Well, nothing is un-bruteforcable. But its nice and complex. So it would take longer to brute force. Because I change it every like two weeks :p

Just like my CF pass.

Even the simpliest MSN / Hotmail passwords are very hard to take out. Like stuff on my network, you cannot simply brute force them.

Blonde said:
*sends arrizx a password reset email for fun*

hehehe

That's a bit stupid don't you think..

You should always change your password, the password on my website it so long, capital and lower case letters, as well as numbers.

Stuff like this is always hard to crack: C0mput3rF0rum5

Arrizx didnt I tell you I was going to hack your computer :)

JK dude you know I never would idk how, and even if I did I wouldnt but yeah thats dumb how some one wants your msn lol people these days wow

My password has stayed the same thing for 6 years, It is completely out of character, and has no connection to me at all. perfect, wont be guessed.

plus, there are letters and numbers, and the letters are all at the middle of the alpabet, so if anyone does hack me (from z, or from a) itll take a long time

My dads had teh same password from the late 80s. Its never been cracked, I once sorta hacked my cousins AIM trying to proof that he was gay. I simply installed a keylogger, and went back after he was done and searched for it. Lets just say I found out the truth he still a closet gay though.

Haha, make your passwords in Middle English. I guarantee that NO ONE will ever think about it. :p

alvino, Your password is ******* ;)

I dont even know how to get into the VB admin cp :p do you have to log in as david?

Back
Top Bottom