Stop trying.. (someone trying to get my msn pw)

Half Evil

Golden Master
Okay, whoever keeps requesting password resets should stop trying, not worth your time. You wont get it.

Its hella annoying. My PW is letters and number, and no word found in a dictionary. So you wont brute force it. And im sick of you trying to get my account. So just stop.

I can't say i'm really suprised someone is trying to break into your account.. atleast you've got brains. Anyone who is a mod/admin should definatly reinforce thier password to make it un-bruteforcable.

Well, nothing is un-bruteforcable. But its nice and complex. So it would take longer to brute force. Because I change it every like two weeks :p

Just like my CF pass.

VB has alot of unmanaged exploits, so anyone bruteforcing a VB pass is just a noob lol

You can brute force anythinig, but if you really are willing to let your brute force program run for a year before it cracks it have fun :)

ArrizX-
Lets not look it up.

MSFanBoy-
I'll just say this, the forums are insecure unless vBulletin is updated as much as possible. It's not hard.

Nik00117 said:
You can brute force anythinig, but if you really are willing to let your brute force program run for a year before it cracks it have fun :)

Lol, how true! Hahaha

I could point something out (That I pointed out to Arrizx) but then again, that would give the person trying an idea lol

Back
Top Bottom