stupid pushpin messed up my printer

Paradox said:
Brookfield. You Double Posted, Yet Again. Need to watch out for that
Yet again, MYOB, Admin, plus various mods have agreed that sometimes mods have to double/triple posts, er,...hope you're not targeting me again?...nah, you're not that foolish, silly of me, [touch of deja vu]

No, Not Targetting. Just saying. It IS a rule, and its very easy to hit the edit button. For a forum so up tight about spam, you sure get away with alot of it

Alot of members around here agree that you do it for post count, But Maurice is mature.. I doubt thatd be the reason.. Right? I Hope so

Paradox said:
No, Not Targetting. Just saying. It IS a rule, and its very easy to hit the edit button. For a forum so up tight about spam, you sure get away with alot of it

A lot of members around here agree that you do it for post count, But Maurice is mature.. I doubt that'd be the reason.. Right? I Hope so
Correct on both counts thanks, mature, yes, too old! lol. raising my post count is no interest, it's overstated in my opinion, & of no use to me, re position/level obviously, there is no next position.

Now, please look here, & tell me where the multi-posting rule is:

www.computerforums/showthread.php?t=4

I can't find a multi-posting rule...

Something interesting though brookfield, you say that mods agree that mods have to double or triple post...assuming that member's don't? The double post you made, both posts were about the situation, that members could have stated as well.

I remember many people getting banned for 3 days for double posting after being warned, now there is no rule about it.

Nice.

Well to the printer that sucks, im sorry to hear it. The magnet idea sounds good. However, I also have a word of advice on how to take it apart. While your taking it apart, take pictures of what you do :)

And my 2 cents about this bitching, yes a mod randomly doubble posted for no apparent reason at all. Now, the worlds going to end. Not really, seriously grow up and don't tell mod's what to do.

MSFanBoy said:
I can't find a multi-posting rule...

Something interesting though Brookfield, you say that mods agree that mods have to double or triple post...assuming that member's don't? The double post you made, both posts were about the situation, that members could have stated as well.
Good observations, my intention is not to brush rules aside, after all, you know I'm a stickler for rules, but as I said, sometimes it's necessary, I regret that, but it is so, also, as you point out, you can't find such a rule, because it isn't there.
bad%20news.gif

Back
Top Bottom