Any sports

Toby said:
Well, I don't really do it properly, cause' I have no instructior (It's still wicked though). But I've downloaded some techniques of the net, which I practice every day on the punching bag (not to mention the amount of times I've watched Ong Bak and Tom Yum Goong) :D.

Do you do it at all?

Ah, ok. Well you'll definitely get better but without an instructor you could develop bad habits. It's still a great workout though. What kind of bag do you have? ex. is it heavy...does it hang from the ceiling or stand up etc. I've seen Ong Bak, thats a cool movie (though I was disappointed that he did not use the traditional muay thai stance, they made him stand like he was in karate or something) and I've heard of Tom Yung Goong but havnt had a chance to see it yet.

By the way, are there any gyms around you? Or is like here where there's nothing. lol

I've mainly practiced traditional kickboxing but my instructor used to teach me some muay thai stuff. I love it so much though that I'll be going over to Thailand in about a week for 3 months to train in a camp. Its going to be friggin great.

Well, not sure of the brand of the punching bag (have to check when I get home), it's heavy enough, used to be my older brothers, but he didn't use it anymore, so he gave it to me. Yeah, it is hung up outside, by it's sreaps and just dangles.

There used to be a gym here, but they closed it. :(. Doesn't matter though, I have all the equipment I need at home. :).

I sooo want to do that one day, go to Thailand and train there... It'd be awesome.

I'm guessing you are that Thai_Warrior dude?

Too bad you've been banned a few times, then again... You sort of went over the top a few times, and made multiple accounts. Which was unnecessary.

Not really how a warrior should act.

Good luck with your trip none the less.

Toby said:
Well, not sure of the brand of the punching bag (have to check when I get home), it's heavy enough, used to be my older brothers, but he didn't use it anymore, so he gave it to me. Yeah, it is hung up outside, by it's sreaps and just dangles.

Awesome.

Toby said:
I sooo want to do that one day, go to Thailand and train there... It'd be awesome.

Yeah. It'l be great. I'm sure you can get there if you really want to go. It's right near the beach and it's friggin cheap!

Toby said:
I'm guessing you are that Thai_Warrior dude?

Well, I don't actually believe I'm a thai warrior, but yeah that's me. I really enjoyed the name and will never forget the hour we had together :) lol.

Toby said:
Too bad you've been banned a few times, then again... You sort of went over the top a few times, and made multiple accounts. Which was unnecessary.

Not really how a warrior should act.

Good luck with your trip none the less.

Warriors never give up!

Oh yes, thankyou for wishing me luck on my trip.

No worries,

Well, if you cool it this time, hopefully the mods will allow you to stay.

sweet always wanted to do muay Thai(Sp?

to the beast
you are no warrior
a real warrior listen to his master commands what ever they are, a real warrior is loyal, a real warrior doesnt call him self a warrior he earns it by his loyalty to his country

How about everyone calms down. I said I WASNT A WARRIOR. Hackslayer, just shut up please, youve always been a dickhead. Maybe you should read my posts before you comment and make yourself look like a moron. Thankyou.

Toby- Hah, I enjoy making accounts, I think I'd get bored if they decided not to ban me :)

Paradox- Don't tell the Burmese that, they'll PWN you.....

check this out Banana Tree Conditioning

I Am The Beast said:
How about everyone calms down. I said I WASNT A WARRIOR. Hackslayer, just shut up please, youve always been a dickhead. Maybe you should read my posts before you comment and make yourself look like a moron. Thankyou.

Toby- Hah, I enjoy making accounts, I think I'd get bored if they decided not to ban me :)

Paradox- Don't tell the Burmese that, they'll PWN you.....

check this out Banana Tree Conditioning

truth scare you?

Well, I don't see how you can associate yourself with Muay Thai or any Martial Art for that matter. Arrogance is weakness. Didn't anyone ever teach you that?

Back
Top Bottom